Servo Drive Pioneer Motorum has evolved to a new utility.
STANDARD FEATURES OF THE SERVO DRIVEN CNC TURRET PUNCH PRESS:
- Accurl Turret Punch, presses are produced as a closed type rigid steel construction to a robust structure to allow minimum deflection during operation.
- Operating System is CNC and hydraulic.
- Accurl Turret Punch 4 axes controlling; X, Y axes for movement of sheet, T axes: Turret rotation, C axis: Auto-index station rotation for indexing tools.
- The 32 station Turret as to allow punching complicated, multi and different size holes parts in a single operation.
- Auto –index stations can punch to required angle for various angle shape parts with CNC controller.
- Precision forming and roller tools can be use on the Turret, therefore TP Turret punch provides.
- Complete solutions with effective costs.
Design to Production;
Metalix CNCCAD CAD/CAM software offers an integrated system cover to the user which includes the complete cycle of CNC operation.
NEW DRIVE RAM MECHANISM:
The ram drive of SMART-SF has incorporated CFRP in the part of toggle mechanism connected directly to the servomotor making it lighter in weight and more rigid. The new drive mechanism and the replacement of the alternating movement decrease vibration by 65%. In addition, a reduction of motor heat saves energy in cooling and the resuscitation of electric energy when braking.
- 4 Axes CNC System
- ANUC PC CNC unit, servo motors and drivers
- Rexroth and HL hydraulic unit
- 32 Stations Turret10 A Stations16 B Stations2 C Stations4 D Station (2 of them Auto Index)
- Repositioning of Clamps
- Automatic reference
- CAD/CAM program
- Automatic Clamping
- Tool Adaptors
- Extra D index station
- Thin & Thick Turret Tools